Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Sharpening My Saw


I have been working like a dog so I've decided to take today off. I wonder how I ever got caught working seven days a week - but I am not doing it anymore.

Like Stephen said in his book "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" one needs time to 'Sharpen the Saw' and I swear my saw is dull.

Yesterday morning it hit me like a big rock - that I maybe losing my efficiency because I try to single-handedly do too many things for an organisation that does not give a shit about how things get done... anyway there is only one person to blame, and that's me.

So I am turning a new page and doing things differently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Digg Traffic All its Cracked up to Be?
For those unfamiliar with Digg it's a social bookmarking site that I've written a little about previously .
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!