Saturday, September 17, 2005

How time flies

Well I'm exactly one week into my vacation and to date nothing really exciting has happened. Can someone tell me why I opted for such a short holiday?

Now there is a tropical depression on our doorsteps - anyway we could do with some rain... not the torrential stuff, but enough to keep the place cool and green.

Hey, watched a movie called "After the sunset" tonight.

It's about a master thief who retires with his girlfriend to an island in the Caribbean. The thief's nemesis, a crafty FBI agent, appears on the island and a game of cat-and-mouse ensues. Check it out. What I liked about it most is that it has real Caribbean music - including Kevin Little (of St. Vincent & the Grenadines) hit "Turn Me On"... and you know I love that song.

No comments: