Monday, September 05, 2005

Monday - Why is the place so hot?!

There are supposed to be three tropical systems in our region - Hurricane Maria - who is moving in a north easterly direction and two other little guys, but the place is soooo hot. I could do with just a little rain and a soothing tropical breeze to ease the situation.

Well it's that same old story again this Monday with my weight... do I go crazy on weekends or something? I had no pone, no sweetbread, no icecream - just some good old Bajan rice and peas with chicken (am trying to keep away from too much sugar and the carbs)... and it's back. Think I need to go running on the beach.

1 comment:

Long Island Guide said...

Hi,

This is interesting, I've been looking around to get some ideas for our blog. Haven't started yet. I'm hoping you can give some advise. Here's my topic and website. Please take a look.

long island university . It pretty much covers long island university related stuff.

Come and check it out and if you can suggest something I would love to hear your advice :-)

Best regards,

Lonny