Friday, September 09, 2005

Thank God It's Friday

Well it's Friday and in a few hours I will officially be on a two week vacation and the Lord knows I really need it. Wish I could have taken four weeks though as then I would have been able to visit Lanzarote in the Canary Islands. Anyway, that's another two weeks saved for the trip.

I have achieved the goal I set for myself at the beginning of August and that was to shed 7 pounds. I don't believe I really did it and it didnot take any real effort. I just cut back on the sugary stuff - no sodas, no fruit juices, no chocolates, no icecream and filled up with lots of chicken and salads, water and my favourite fruit.

In the next two weeks I hope to take some time off to visit Barbados' newest tourist attractions like the Bird Sanctuary, and the Marine Park as I have been working almost seven-days-per week from January. When I return to work I hope I can get into the FIVE DAYS only mode.

No comments: